Monday, September 22, 2008

My Blueberry

This event happened before I got a blog, so I'm going to write about it now. I'll probably have alot more of these types of posts.

It all happened at practice at gymnastics one night. I was doing a back walk over on one of the low beams (a back walk over is like a bridge and kick over except you put into one)when my hand slipped and instead of landing on the floor I landed on the beam. My coach said I even made a mark on the beam. When it happened, the bruise was smaller than a golf ball. When I woke up the next morning, it was like a mini basketball! Here's a picture:


5 comments:

Natalie said...

Ouch that must have hurt! Hope it feels better!


Natalie

Katie said...

Wow! that's a really big bruise! How long have you been taking gymnastics?

Katie

Hannah said...

That thing was so gross. I remember that day you got it.

~Hannah

Emma said...

Katie-
I took gymnastics for four years.

-Emma

Kim said...

I agree with Hannah!