Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Sound of Music

The Sound of Music play is today and I'm so excited! We had our dress rehearsal last night and it was so much fun! I got home at 11:30, though!

Today the play will be done twice. We're going to have a cast party after the first play, and then do the second one. Tomorrow there's one more in the afternoon.

Sam quit the play (he said he didn't really like it!) but Hannah and I are still in it. Since we are only extras, we don't have many parts. We have a room that we stay in when it's not our part. Hannah and I and the other extras are up there for almost two hours , so we made sure to pack games and fun stuff like that. Wish me luck!!!! I'll post soon hopefully with pictures!!!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

That was a lot of fun! But VERY TIRING! (yawn)

~Hannah