Tuesday, October 6, 2009

30 Things About Me

Here's a list of things about me:

#1 I LOVE spaghetti!
#2 I'm the second oldest in a family of 5 kids.
#3 I play guitar.
#4 I'm 12 years old.
#5 I'm my dad's twin.
#6 I'm a BIG rollercoaster person!
#7 I did gymnastics for 4 years.
#8 I have a blue and brown polka-dot room.
#9 I want a LOT of kids when I grow up!
#10 One of my nicknames is pickle!
#11 I LOVE books!
#12 I have a dog named Tex.
#13 I enjoy doing the dishes.
#14 Whales crackers are one of my favorite snacks.
#15 I LOVE being on the computer!
#16 I cut my sister's doll's hair when I was five.
#17 My two favorite seasons are Fall and Winter.
#18 I'm hot-blooded.
#19 My middle name is Cathryn.
#20 I adore babies!
#21 My three favorite holidays are Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Easter.
#22 I LOVE pretzels with peanut butter!
#23 I used to only eat my green beans with ketchup.
#24 I love Addison Road!
#25 I'm home-schooled.
#26 I LOVE Switchfoot!
#27 I could eat steak or ribs all day!
#28 I despise crunchy bread or rolls.
#29 I'm not a girlie girl.
#30 I always wear the same hoop earrings every day.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Wow!! I learned a lot of new things about you. ;D

Ellen said...

I love it! I did'nt know the ketchup thing:)