Saturday, January 31, 2009

Benjamin's First Birthday

It's so hard to believe that a whole year has passed since Benjamin was born. I am so blessed to have him as a little brother. Here's a slide my mom made and some pictures of Benjamin's birthday:











Benjamin on the ''Turbo Turtle''.


Balls, balls, and more balls!


Benjamin opening presents


Benjamin opening more presents



Benjamin


It took a lot of work to get that hat on Benjamin.


A very messy birthday boy



One of Benjamin's presents that Samuel labeled.



Peek-a-boo!

Did you know I'm cute?!

3 comments:

MaddieLynn said...

Happy birthday, Benjamin!

Emma, I tagged you for an award!

Julia said...

Oh my gosh!! He's a big boy!Tell him Julia said Happy birthday Benjamin!

hannah m said...

Hey, I got to you through Katie's blog.

Those are great pictures. Benjamin is so cute! That is exciting that he is one now. My little brother, Stephen, is seventeen monthes.

~Hannah