Friday, January 2, 2009

Sooooooo Busy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't been able to post lately! Some close friends that we hardly see, got to come and visit for a week the day after Christmas! Our week was filled with fun activities, and luckily we got some great pictures!

All of us gathered around the Christmas tree.


Julia (9) holding Benjamin.

Julia


Jacob


Jeffrey (14)


Mom and Sam


Benjamin decided to start cheering us on.


Benjamin lookin' adorable!


Staring off into space...



Since they got to stay for New Years, we decided to have a New Years Eve party! We had a blast, and boy were we tired in the morning! Here's some pictures:

Some delicious sandwiches


Barbecue wieners


A yummy cheese dip with sausage


Some sweets to keep us up all night


HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I wish we did that on New Years! My family was sick so we didn't do anything much. Just played computer games and stuff.

Natalie

P.S. Your little brother is adroable! (Bad speller remember, if I even spelled that wrong:)

P.S.S. I looked at your songs at the bottom! On of my friends loves them. I really like Superchick! And my mom and I love Daughtry when he was on American Idol!

Ellen said...

That is so great that the Jolly's got to come up. I was praying that you would have a good time. . . Don't you love how the Lord always answers our prayers?

~EMF

Jenn said...

Glad you guys had fun!