Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dance and Co-op

Sorry it's taken me sooo long to do a post. It's NOT because i don't have anything to post about, because believe me, there's plenty of things going on. That's the reason i'm not posting ;) So I will {try} to do some short posts of all the things we have been doing lately. First off, for those of you who don't know, I'm taking dance. I take jazz, tap, lyrical, and tumbling. I LOVE all of them. Except probably tap. That I just like :) Anyway, here are the songs that we are using for the recital:

Jazz- Bet on it (remix)

Lyrical- The Climb

Tap- Good Golly Miss Molly

Tumbling- A song from the movie "The Matrix"

Now, moving on to co-op. The co-op we go to is called CCA. This year I'm only taking General Science, but next year I'm taking Photography, Spanish, and Business Math. Business Math is basically a class where you learn how to run your own business and to run a bookstore. I'm really excited about Photography since I just got a camera for Christmas and I'm still figuring it all out :)

I will try to post some pics soon, because I've taken ALOT :)

4 comments:

Seviann said...

are you still dancing for That Dance Place
Seviann:)

Emma said...

Yep :) You're not dancing are you?

Emily Johnson said...

Hey Emma, thanks for stopping by my blog... Just returning the favor. :)

Bekah said...

Hey thanks for following my blogs. :)

I use a Nikon D3000, 700$. It's SO amazing. I love it. :)

Bekah