Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Playing Outside and When Dad Goes Grocery Shopping ...

The other day was really nice out so we (Hannah and I) took the boys outside to play. All of the pics were taken by Hannah with Mom's camera except for the first one (which I took with Mom's camera too :).







If you can't tell by the picture, there's three movies (The Blind Side, National Treasure 2, and Up), two bags of jellybeans, two bags of sour gummy worms, a box of gumballs, and bunny shaped marshmallows :D

3 comments:

~Miss Zara~ said...

sorry to bother you did you get my comment??
Zara

Anonymous said...

Hey, my name is Darby and oddly enough I'm twelve, my nickname is Pickle and I love books, too. No joke! I was kinda weirded out when I saw the name of your blog! I'm following you, so find me on your followers and go to my blog, if you want. Bye!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to ask you, what kind of books do you like to read? (: