Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pocahontas Pool

A month ago, we decided to go to the Pocahontas pool on a really hot day. It was a really great place to go. They had little slides, big slides, and just regular pools. We all had a really great time there. Here are a few pictures:

This was Sam's favorite part of the whole place. This is where the little
slides were.
This is where the bigger slides were and the 5 foot pool area is.


This was my favorite part. My friend, Haleigh had noticed a man with a snake over by the entryway. When we went over there, he said he was from the Pocahontas Wildlife Nature Center. We asked if we could pet the snake and he said sure. After that, I couldn't stop petting it!!! It's scaly skin was so smooth and slick! I actually wanted to kiss it, but I thought that was probably not such a good idea. We figured out it was a girl, with red stripes and red eyes. It was so much fun!!! Here are some more pictures of the snake:

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Neat post Emma!

~Hannah

Emma said...

Thanks!

-Emma

Hannah said...

I loved going there as well!

~Hannah

Sam said...

Emma you have a great taste and i love the Tail Of Emily Windsnap it was great!