Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The "V" Family Olympics

Have you all been watching the Olympics this year? If you have, then these names should sound familiar: Nastia Luikin, Shawn Johnson, and Michael Phelps.

All of those names are the names we use when we play the "Olympics" outside. I'm Nastia, Hannah is Shawn, and Samuel is Michael.

Hannah, Sam, and I do the ''High Jumps'' on the swings. Sam also does the ''Rings''. This is all done on our playset in our backyard. While Hannah and I are swinging, we are also the commentators. We'll say things like, "Nastia told NBC News this morning that she is totally ready for this competition" or " Ooh, Shawn almost stuck that landing!" It's alot of fun. We enjoy doing it. We do it almost every day!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I love that too! It is sooo much fun!

~Hannah

Ellen K. Smith said...

That sounds really fun. :) I had fun watching the Olympics. Too bad that they are over with.